Area of responsibility
As a site manager you will be responsible for leading and developing the business, creating clear structures and processes to increase efficiency and productivity and improve service levels. In a matrix organization we expect you to build and develop relationships - within the facility and Global Operations, with the business areas and with other stakeholders in the Group.
Lead plant in Tobo and deliver based on specific goals. This includes:
• Planning, development and implementation of measures for the management and development of production and to meet the expectations of the agreed budgets and schedules for production and administration. Important areas
• Production costs
• Lead times
• Budget and budget responsibility for about 200 MSEK. Take the budget and lead the efforts required to achieve the budgetary targets.
• Implement and maintain Munters Production System - develop and implement methodologies for operational excellence, including key performance indicators, and implement concrete programs for continued improvement.
• Monitor, measure and report production issues, opportunities, development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales.
• Develop, motivate, coach and lead the business management in Tobo
• Drive forecasting relating to sales, expected margins and corresponding capital. Proactive in managing counter measures in case targets are not going to be met.
• The power of change with the goal of significantly improving productivity, financial stability and visibility
• Ensure activities meet and integrate with organizational and legal requirements for quality management, health and safety, environmental policies and general duty of care
Main contact surfaces
In this position your main contact surfaces are Operations Management Team and the local management team in Tobo, Features of Global Operations such as Strategic Sourcing, Production Development and Global Quality, Business Areas Air Treatment and Union representatives.
Education and experience
We believe that your educational background is Technical college/university.
Your work life experience should include;
- Leading an organization/plant with budget and profit responsibility and being able to work effectively in an international matrix organization
- Leading change
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing, with practical knowledge of the tools (5S, Value Stream Map, Kaizen, One Piece Flow, Pull)
- Very good understanding of production and cost estimates, forecasts and economy and how it is managed in the ERP and similar systems
Your personal characteristics are important to succeed in this position.
We think that the right person is living our values to the fully, Shows Passion for result by being driven with the ability to create high energy as well as strong momentum to overcome obstacles and create results
Shows Team spirit by being a Team player with the ability to coach his/her team with and work with involvement to ensure that all ideas are included in decision making
Shows There is always a better way by leading and with passion working with continuous improvements that should lead by day to day activities.
Shows Sustainable value creation by leading and working with sustainable solutions to day-to-day problems. Work is characterized by keeping the customer in focus and ensuring that the teams have a healthy work environment.
One Munters spirit is shown by keeping a holistic approach and ability to ensure the full success of the company
Further we believe that strong communication skills through both direct and indirect leadership with a straight, factual communication style with the ability to create a clear message from a proactive / strategic thinking.
Your leadership skills is of course vital, in this position you will indirect provide leadership for the whole plant which today has around 200 employees and direct responsibility for the management team. The plant is transforming to work even more effectively with Munters Production System so ability to lead change is important.
We are looking for a hands on leader with a proactive can-do attitude who is willing to spend a lot of her/his time on the shop floor.
Willingness to learn Swedish and strong both verbal and written skills in English
As all sites within Munters we are actively working to create a workplace of diversity and inclusion. We welcome all internal applicants who are prepared to change location to Sweden.
Questions regarding the position should be directed to:
Marco Scomparin, Vice President Operations, EMEA, +39 331 5233673
We will handle applications ongoing so send in your application as soon as possible but no later than May5th 2017.