Description of Job Role and Responsibilities:
- To lead a team of service sales, service technicians across India and the adjoining countries of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal and raise the level of service quality and service sales in India as per targets outlined by the company.
- Generating Forecasts and Strategic Plans for the Service Business in India and ensuring that the steps to reach targets outlined in the Plan are executed, and that the team reaches the goals set out in the Strategic plans and Forecasts in the stipulated time-frame.
- Business Areas Covered - Air Treatment, Aghort, Mist Elimination (Mass Transfer included), Data Centres
Experience and Skills required:
- Have an understanding of the HVAC and humidity control
- Experience with Energy Saving equipment and ROI calculations
- Be able to create high level proposals based on our Service Product lines
- Experience negotiating with end users
- A demonstrated ability to close the deal.
Key Personal Skills:
- Motivate, develop, and train Service team. Promote knowledge transfer at Service Meetings to influence positive change and strengthen the team's performance
- Understand and comply with established guidelines that ensure a safe and healthy work environment
- Resources are in place for customer project requirements to be always met on time.
- Maintain a CRM system with the focus on Service
- Frequent travel within india and neighbouring countries
- Prepares activity reports (MIS) on daily service activities.
- Reporting results of Service business, on monthly basis.
- Thorough knowledge of service equipment & tools, price lists and price calculations
- Submit regular weekly service sales status reports as required, including activity, closings
- Submit quarterly customer visit plans; schedule client meetings and action plans for follow-up
follow-up, and adherence to PDA and goals.
Language Skills required:
- English, Hindi and Marathi
Number of years of Professional Experience required:
- 8-10 years
- Stay abreast (through self initiated learning) of the latest technology trends in the industry, while Company will provide training as necessary for Munters products and service routines.
- Expand market awareness of our products in all industries served
- Maintain knowledge of competitor products and identify and report intelligence on competitor pricing or marketing strategies
- Be a driving force behind the Growth of Service Business and Service Products in India(MIN)
- Demonstrate and explain best practices in installation techniques for all Munters products installed in India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Nepal.