Global Services (GS) expansion journey is taking us to a next step in offering peace-of-mind outcome services’ solutions to our customers. Munters equipment is supported by an expert global service network for optimal performance. The extensive experience in process climate optimization, heat recovery and other upgrades provides optimal efficiency and performance improvements. Our aim is to help secure the customers perfect climate, maintaining the efficiency of their equipment and ensuring uninterrupted, fault-free production.
The role is ideally suited for a local, dynamic Mechanical or Electrical Engineer / Technician who is looking for career advancement as part of the Munters Global Services organisation.
The position will be based at our Munters office in Melbourne, Australia but requires frequent travel to the regional cities and other countries like New Zealand etc.
Please kindly check out our company website for more details: https://www.munters.com/en/
Key Duties & Responsibilities
As Service Engineer / Technician your main responsibilities will be to maintain, trouble shoot and service the Company’s Air Treatment equipment, on-site of our customers.
- Maintenance, Trouble Shooting & Servicing of Company’s Air Treatment equipment
- Provide after-sales / on-site service to our customers
- Attending to complaints calls from customers, as and when required
- Installing, Testing & Commissioning of Company’s Air Treatment equipment
- Included in the duty roster after-office-hour back-up
- Travelling to the regional countries, whenever necessary
- Any other duty as assigned by the Supervisor
- To report direct to the Supervisor
Education /Knowledge/ Skills / Ability
- Certificate in Air-conditioning and Refrigeration or Electrotechnology Electrician or upper level is a MUST
- At least 3-5 years of HVAC / Building maintenance (hands on) experience a must
- Experience and knowledge in M & E field and/or controls is an advantage
- Very good English skills, written & spoken
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently
- Ready to travel to regional countries
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels and in a multicultural environment is an advantage