FoodTech is expanding the sales of Climate Controllers in region Emea. Service Technician provides support to local dealers for training, installations, supervision and troubleshooting
- Respond in a timely manner to all requests for service from customers or management
- Provide customer training on standard Munters equipment
- Provide technical feedback on equipment through use of detailed field service reports
- Instantly respond to customers’ needs and be able to manage urgencies
- First set up of the products
- Supervision of field installation
- Software and Hardware upgrade
- Remote monitoring and support
- Claim management
- Actively follow up on installation
- Spare Parts management
- Ability to sell spare parts or service package
- Products: Climate Controllers, EC Motors, Actuators, Irrigation Controllers, Automation.
- 3 years minimum experience in servicing equipment and/or controllers
- Strong electronic and electrical background
- Basic mechanical background
- Experience with Commercial HVAC/Refrigeration systems and components is a plus.
- Self-Motivated, with the ability to work independently but also able to work in teams and share knowledge and information
- Flexibility to adapt to challenging environments
- Language: English, Italian. Knowledge of German and/or French and/or Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to travel extensively, up to 60% is required
- Location: Chiusavecchia (IM) Italy, home office possible.
- Position will report to Emea Application Specialist