- Responsible Countries will be Australia, Malaysia , Vietnam and Myanmar.
- To prepare yearly sales and expenses budget including plans and strategies to achieve targets
- To maintain trustworthy professional relationship with the existing as well as the prospective dealers in responsible countries.
- To organize sales visits within the territory, demonstrate and present products
- To make ventilation calculation, dimensioning for the projects
- To prepare proposals, price quotations, negotiate contracts and finalize the sales process
- To attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- To keep abreast of the latest developments in the agriculture and horticulture market by studying the competitor's strategies, products and trends so that the possible threats can be identified and counter attack strategies can be designed
- To select, analyze and validate the vendors requirements and maintain and update the database related to it
- To prepare weekly sales reports.
- To prepare marketing activities.
- Bachelor's degree or a master's degree in industrial engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of export sales experience within agriculture sector
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to understand the clients' needs and interact with the vendors and the senior management personnel
- Self-starter, outgoing personality with exceptional selling and negotiating skills to achieve the sales targets ultimately
- Ability to research and analyze the trends in the market and take appropriate decisions or suggest recommendations
- Should be result oriented with good business acumen, computer literate with excellent time management and organization skills