- Maintenance, Trouble Shooting & Servicing of Company’s Air Treatment equipment.
- Provide after-sales service back-up to our customers.
- Attending to complaints calls from customers, as and when required
- Installing, Testing & Commissioning of Company’s Air Treatment equipment.
- Included in the duty roster after-office-hour back-up.
- Travelling to the regional countries, whenever necessary.
- Any other duty as assigned by the Supervisor.
- To report direct to the Supervisor.
The requirement of the candidate is as follows:
- Must possess minimum a Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferred HVAC or related field of working experience.
- With more than 3 years in facility/building maintenance.
- Experience and knowledge in M & E field of work will be an advantage.
- Must be conversant in English, written & spoken.
- Self-motivated and has the ability to work independently
- Ready for travelling to the regional countries.
- Candidate with Good communications skill and able to communicate with people of all levels will be an added advantage.
- With controls experience and knowledge preferred.
- Must possess Singapore Driving license (Class 3).
The successful candidate will be provided with the necessary training prior to the commencement of official duties.
Apply confidently with a recent photograph and indicate your expected salary