Essential duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for global conference coordination, as well as key meetings for MCM members, including presentation preparation, venue check, meeting agenda, PPT consolidation and translation etc.;
• Responsible for logistic arrangement for global conference, including booking travel, hotel, etc. as necessary;
• Schedule and calendar management for China CEO, arrange and confirm domestic and international business travel for China CEO and MCM members, including scheduling appointment, visiting, meetings and corresponding arrangement;
• Support team meetings and activities for MCM members;
• Other administrative or project tasks assigned.
Description of profile required (professional experience, skills etc.)
• At least 2 years related experience in multinational company;
• Dependable individual, skilled at prioritizing work, possess a sense of urgency;
• Work with proactive nature and be able to use own initiative;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must;
• Excellent command of English (oral and written);
• Skilled in MS Office.