We are looking for the PR and Communication Expert to building and maintaining of Munters' reputation externally and internally through enhanced communications; to ensure implementation of Global Corporate Reputation initiatives and processes, develop and implement corporate vision and culture. And the role also requires working with external and internal stakeholders including government officials, media, management teams in China and APAC to ensure consistent internal and external communications. This role will report to the Head of Marketing China & APAC directly, and will be plenty opportunities to experience different functions in Marketing and develop the career inside and outside of the team.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Develop a Corporate Reputation Strategy, identifying key stakeholders (government, media, academics etc) in China and APAC.
• Deliver pro-active reputation management through stakeholder management using targeted media releases and publications.
• Provide country inputs to global reputation management, including inputs to the Annual Report, position papers, press releases and general events.
• Ensure a consistent approach to reputation management through adoption of common procedures and tools and sharing of best practices in China and APAC.
• CSR Strategy implementation localy with Global CSR team.
• Crisis Management in China and APAC.
• Establishing and maintaining a Public Relations network (journalists, trade organizations, magazines, e.g.)
• Supporting the leadership teams with position papers, presentations and speeches as necessary.
• Prepares, proposes and implements local media opportunities.
• Manage the global & local agencies to ensure that most appropriate, effective and efficient resources are available to the business according to the expected PR needs.
• Pro-actively build, manage and maintain the PR media database.
• Ensure that all PR projects are kept on track, on time and on budget.
• Leading in internal communication program/projects with different medias (online, offline, video, etc.).
• Developing the communication strategy for internal and external stakeholders in close coordination with management.
• Building awareness, understanding, engagement and commitment for the business vision as well as the overall strategy, culture and values in Munters China and APAC organizations.
• Developing and implementing regular internal communication plans and resources in connection with business activities.
Description of profile required (professional experience, skills etc.)
• Education background: bachelor's degree or above
• Experience in Public and Government Affairs / Corporate Reputation Management in multinational companies (industry desirable).
• Deep knowledge of Communication fields such as advertising, journalism and Public Relations, and internal communications techniques.
• Experience in working with cross functional / cross business units.
• Well-developed oral and written communication skills. High degree of English fluency both on oral and written is essential.
• Ability to work independently and network effectively with a wide range of people and stakeholders within an international, cross-cultural environment.
• Strategic, analytical, creative and influencing skills.
• Understanding of managing complex, multinational and multicultural change initiatives.
• Ability to communicate and interact within diverse environments (employees, influencers, customers, etc.)
• Proficient in computer skills
• Positive, open mind, energetic attitude