We are looking for a permanent Service Coordinator/Scheduler to ensure data entry, scheduling and administration procedures are both effective and efficient in order to maximise resources.
This role will prioritise the Service Team activities towards the best customer outcome, delivering resilient capability in light of workload.
- Ensure service engineers are scheduled in an effective manner, ensuring the Service Department in UK achieves the service contract target
- On-going management and development of service schedule
- Ensure effective service contract administration
- Ensure accuracy of all contract information is in place before order acknowledge
- Ensuring at all times that the engineering work schedule is monitored and where required changed to suite the dynamic nature of the organisation and its clients
- Ensure warranty calls, customer complaints are dealt with effectively and in accordance to our procedure
- Support the forecasting process accurately through control of backlog and interfacing with other relevant departments
- Telephone answering within Service department
- Handling service refurbishment enquiries