The world faces a huge challenge: To feed the global population by the year 2050, we need to produce 60% more food than we do today. However there is only land available to produce 20% of that need. The other 80% needs to come from being more efficient and sustainable. Here is your opportunity to rise to this challenge and also be part of developing a very exciting business.
Today Munters is already contributing in the food production of 1 in every 7 meals enjoyed globally, by creating the perfect climate and with digital services we are adding sustainable value to the food supply chain. Munters is searching for CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST to join the marketing team, based in Italy. The Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for activities related to product information and application data management and distribution: develop and enforce contents for sales tool, web site and digital channels organizing content production of specific projects and creating graphic material and layout, in order to contribute to the realization of the defined content strategy.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Understand business needs and requests by developing a plan of content creation in terms of available assets.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed within business area and across company (corporate and other business areas)
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels and email / newsletter distribution This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Measurement and optimization of the program will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Think creatively to produce new ideas to accomplish a brief in terms of production and post production;
- Manage production timing aligned with the seasonal marketing activity calendar;
- Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for online and offline communication: create, design and produce graphic materials according to company brand standards;
- Develop, create, prepare and schedule content across multiple marketing channels (social media, email, website and other digital platforms);
- Storytelling and ability to transform technical concept into benefits for target audience
- Conduct research on competitors and market trends to enhance contents;
- Write and edit contents, in according to company guidelines and needs;
- Reviewing final layouts from markets and suggesting improvements if required;
- Deliverables include both digital and print ready assets;
- Contribute to development and then manage and coordinate digital channels, including website, Product Information System, Digital Asset Management
- Attend marketing events, trade shows, and other company functions.
- This role has both independent and collaborative content creation and publishing, such as R&D, PMs, copywriting, image/video selection, basic image editing, drawing
BACKGROUND AND PRINCIPAL SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- Bachelor required, Master (MA) nice to have: graphic and communication university preferred
- Proficiency in automation and blogging softwarein order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Proficient technical skills in:
- Adobe Creative Suites
- Google and SM analytics
- Microsoft Office; Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS
- 5+ years marketing experience in B2B environment
- Customer centric mindset and story teller
- Problem solving and communication skills
- Fluent in English (mother tongue preferred)
- Good attitude to relationships and teamwork to work remotely with the global team (Europe, America, Asia)
- Passionate, energetic, with a desire to drive results
PREFERRED, NOT REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3D Graphics Production Software (Sketchup, Cinema 4D, or similar)
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Audition