Description of Job Role and Responsibilities:
1. Develop and execute all aspects of communications and marketing strategies and initiatives, aligned with business objectives, for both internal and external audiences in order to further strengthen the brand and drive profitable growth.
2. Be responsible for the lead generation process and work closely with sales to achieve marketing- and sales targets.
3. Managing multiple stakeholders with the ability to partner effectively within a regional team, central marketing team and corporate functions.
4. Providing sound advice and guidance to stakeholders on communications-related matters.
Experience and Skills required:
1. Exceptional speaking, writing and editing capabilities in English, given the role requires English as the predominant language for most interactions and content creation. Native level English required. Additional languages are a plus.
2. Experience in content creation and understanding of marketing fundamentals.
3. Hands on experience in digital marketing and channel management for both internal or external purposes.
4. Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects.
5. Self-motivated team player who is experienced in working with global teams. Ability to work independently as well as partnering with and managing multiple stakeholders.
6. English- Native speaker.
7. Educational background in Journalism, Communications, Marketing or an equivalent writing portfolio.
8. 2+ years of B2B marketing experience, while not essential, would be beneficial.
9. Could accept travel, both domestic and international.