MUNTERS Data Centre’s has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join our expanding European team. If you are a senior sales professional with a proven track record in an HVAC Sales Role, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Sales Manager that has experience of successfully selling standard and engineered Data Centre cooling systems to enterprise and colocation customers and a demonstrable success managing key accounts.
Role and Responsibilities
- Seek out new Customers and opportunities and proactively manage existing key accounts.
- Fulfill the role of Munters primary point of contact for customer accounts. Process RFQ’s, work with applications engineering to provide Munters cooling/ventilation/humidity control solutions to meet customer needs, help resolve disputes and set customer expectations.
- Work with applications engineers to prepare customer proposals that include equipment selections, pricing, analysis of cost to operate, and comparisons with competing solutions.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of Munters products, applications and services by providing accurate information and solutions to customers.
- Understand applications of products and service offerings in a variety of customer environments.
- Establish a systematic course of action for self and others to ensure accomplishment of objectives and goals.
- Proactively determine priorities and allocate time and resources effectively. Develop call plans and customer strategies.
- Establish a full understanding of current and new customer requirements at all levels to ensure that Munters is regarded as a preferred provider.
- Apply flexibility and innovation to develop and execute strategies, tactics and to close deals for accounts and other customers.
- Apply and understand cost & contract structures, channels and strategy formulation to determine the pricing of products.
- Understand the value proposition of products and apply this to the pricing strategy during negotiations.
- Demonstrate and apply deep technical, engineering and sales knowledge within the relevant sales phase to support the achievement of business objectives and ongoing organizational success.
- Work cooperatively with submittal, design, and project engineering.
- Attend & present at trade shows and customer training sessions.
- Create Power Point and spread sheet presentations customized to meet customer needs.
- Host customer visits and factory witness test events.
Key Skills and Experience
- Significant HVAC sales experience with specific knowledge of Data Centre cooling requirements and systems is essential.
- Prior experience with evaporative cooling and air-to-air heat exchangers is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, presentation and writing.
- IT literate, including Microsoft office 365, CRM and ability to run technical analysis software.
- Proven customer relation management skills.
- Ability to work productively on own with minimal direct supervision.
- Detail oriented, dependable, positive attitude.
- Team player with excellent social & negotiation skills.
- Ability to maintain strictest confidentiality at all times.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
- Full, Clean UK Driving License
Our UK office is based in Wyboston, Bedfordshire however the successful candidate will predominantly work remotely, therefore we are able to be flexible on the location of this position.
If this sounds like it could be the right opportunity for you, then please submit your application now.