An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our UK Team as a Senior Projects Engineer. We offer a competitive pay and benefits package including a company car, bonus scheme and private healthcare.
Our main UK office is in Wyboston, Bedfordshire and being within a reasonable distance from the office for occasional team meetings would be advantageous. The role will also require some overnight travel, within the UK.
Summary of Key Activities and Accountabilities
- End to End project management: prepare, coordinate, and monitor assigned projects, from the initial sale to the schedule and final commissioning.
- Plan and forecasting of budgets and timelines to assure that the project is accurately completed to schedule.
- Lead meetings with potential suppliers, ensuring all necessary requirements are in place before approval
- Maintain a strong, professional relationship with all departments and stakeholders, ensuring a clear path to successful delivery of assigned projects.
- Ensure all works are completed in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Provide technical support to customers and colleagues.
We are open to considering engineers from a range of backgrounds. If you’re an experienced Project Engineer looking for your next challenge and feel you could fulfil the above requirements then please send an application today.