As a Category Manager, you will be responsible for following category market trends and negotiate supplier agreements and follow Munters supplier evaluation and selection criteria’s. Moreover, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop Best Country Cost sourcing (BCCs) strategies
- Make the supplier selection best suited for long term category Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) development and risk levers
- Meet the save targets for category in region EMEA and Global group targets
- Conduct dedicated category wave projects in accordance to Munters Category Management and project process.
- Implement and follow-up Value engineering and Value analysis cost out projects
Traveling will be required once or twice a year.