- Will be degree qualified in electromechanical or industrial bachelor.
- Will have a good general knowledge of engineering including mechanics, thermodynamics and the strength of material
- Will have previous experience in a manufacturing organisation making capital equipment or machines
- Will have experience of working in a Lean Manufacturing environment
- Will have good experience of working with ERP Systems
- Will have good CAD Software skills and experience, ideally with Solidworks 3D
- Will be a well organised, self-motivated Team player, a structured but innovative thinker with an eye for the details.
As we are part of a large international group with regular project working across Europe and with the US, good English language ability both verbal and written is required.
Previous experience in the Air Handling Unit sector though not essential would be an advantage
We have the opportunity to help foreign workers with some relocation assistance to move in our area.