- Identifying and establishing new business
- Organizing sales visits
- Liaising with existing clients
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how our products meet client needs
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements - speaking with customers to understand, anticipate and meet their requirement
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Providing pre-sales support
- Writing reports and sales/ business plan
- Providing product training and advice to customers
- Attending customer’s workshop, conferences and meetings
- Must possess minimium a Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Preferred HVAC or related field of working experience.
- Technical knowledge or relevant experience in sales or technical support
- Experience and knowledge in M & E Engineering work.
- Must be conversant in English, written & spoken.
- Self-motivated and has the ability to work independently
- Candidate with Good communications skill and able to communicate with people of all levels will be an added advantage.